Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

He is under contract with Miami for 11 years. No major power bats this year. Two next year with Harper and Manny but the competition for them will be insane. Boston won the division but Farrell cost the teams many games this season. He pitched Sale and Pom too much and made questionable decisions all year. He's terrible.

No "terrible" manager wins the AL East two years in a row. Sorry. Pom let you guys down for sure. Too much work is not a legit excuse. Verlander pitches more innings and throws more than anyone out there.

You should try being a fan of a team that sucks more often than it doesn't then you'd realize how funny you sound.
If Boston was lacking in talent then I could see him returning, but they weren't. And he wasn't respected in the clubhouse while reportedly being a terrible communicator. His last 4 years he went last, last, 1st, 1st and had 1 playoff win. All of his young guys regressed this year while he made questionable lineup moves all season long. He overused Sale and Pom. It was time to move on.

I think the Yankees are lucky to have gotten that one run off of a big Kluber mistake. He is absolutely dealing

Looks like the best team over 162 games will lose in the first round over 5 games once again. Good sport.

To be fair, the Yankees are extremely well built for the post-season. With the off days for travel, the Yankees are able to get a very talented bullpen rest. They are young, athletic and hit well.

This game is far, far from over though.

The Indians are also well built for the postseason, in that they are the best team at playing baseball.

Postseason baseball is awful at determining the best team. Not that it’s a bad thing. Super high leverage pitches and at bats, and lots of heroes overcoming odds, after the quality filtering and unimportant feeling grind of the regular season.

After watching almost this exact same crap play out Friday, there is a 0% chance the Yankees hold on and win this.

I just noticed he's wearing a Tampa Bay Rays hat. True Cubs fan, that guy.

I just noticed he's wearing a Tampa Bay Rays hat. True Cubs fan, that guy.

I looked into that. He interned for the Bulls while he was still here.

You two are joined at the hip as Cubs fans. Congrats!

I'm tired of umpires behind the plate. We need electronic strikezones. It gets ridiculous seeing called strikes that are just not even close. Then you get the human inconsistency of the strike zone depending on who is home/on the road. It's just bad, they need to fix it. Hopefully within 10 years.

I'm tired of umpires behind the plate. We need electronic strikezones. It gets ridiculous seeing called strikes that are just not even close. Then you get the human inconsistency of the strike zone depending on who is home/on the road. It's just bad, they need to fix it. Hopefully within 10 years.

You'd think so, but football still uses those stupid chains and ref eyes to spot a ball. This may be one thing where the traditionalists win until everyone is replaced by robots.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom