Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

The point is, when you're throwing for a tag, you are throwing it low, and a one hop throw is perfectly the norm. Judge and Didi share 0% of the blame on that play. Chapman shares the majority for allowing the hit in the first place, and Sanchez should have caught it like most major league catchers would have. But defensively, Sanchez sucks besides his arm.

That ball hit Sanchez in the glove, with plenty of time to spare. It's entirely on him.

That ball hit Sanchez in the glove, with plenty of time to spare. It's entirely on him.

I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I just think there's plenty of blame to put on others rather than just the catcher. I agree a professional who is paid specifically to catch should catch that ball. But I'm not one to blame kickers solely for losing games on missed FGs or PATs either even though they have "one job" to do.

BTW having the Yankee catchers back is making me a little sick. Haha. Maybe a little sports karma will come my way tonight.

Well of course there's more blame to go around for losing the game. You can't score 1 run in 9 innings and expect to win. I thought it was obvious that we were talking about blame on that one specific play.

This is why we need electronic strike zones. CC Sabathia pitch #65 was an 89mph cutter literally down the fucking middle called a ball. Get this fucking garbage out of here.

Oh look at that, it just led to a walk. Garbage ass shit.

Umpires always make questionable calls that are right on the edge of the strikezone. This wasn't questionable, it was clearly a strike. Clearly.

this umpire is so fucking bad. he's calling strikes 6 inches off of the plate consistently. Sabathia just had 4-5 go his way in one inning.

we need electronic strike zones.

this umpire is so fucking bad. he's calling strikes 6 inches off of the plate consistently. Sabathia just had 4-5 go his way in one inning.

You're fucking winning 8-0 and you're bitching.... were you raised by two women?

Yanks are crushing it. My only beef is Hinch pulling Morton too soon. He's got him on a short leash for some reason. He was pitching great up until just before he was pulled. A bunt single and bloop to center before a (I'll never figure out how that ball got out - must have been a huge gust of wind) bunt homer to opposite field on an absolute perfect pitch.

Fucking Doodoo face Will Harris may have seen his last action as an Astro.. horrible pitcher. How do you throw a wild pitch to plate a run then shake of the catcher twice then throw waist high in on a 2-2 pitch to Judge. Fuck Will Harris. Astros are in the game if he doesn't fuck it up.

You're fucking winning 8-0 and you're bitching.... were you raised by two women?

What if he was? You have a problem with that?[/QUOTE

Not at all but it would explain why he's a bitch. Lol

What if he was? You have a problem with that?[/QUOTE

Not at all but it would explain why he's a bitch. Lol

Maybe just quit while you're behind.

Well of course there's more blame to go around for losing the game. You can't score 1 run in 9 innings and expect to win. I thought it was obvious that we were talking about blame on that one specific play.
Yeah before tonight the Astros had a slight advantage in pitching and timely hitting. Yankees winning all around by a long shot tonight. Ouch.

This is the same thing I was complaining about when you called me a sore loser.

Grow up.

This is the same thing I was complaining about when you called me a sore loser.

Grow up.

Exactly its just lame. I'm not sure who needs to grow up more. You or Girardi. Umps have been pretty consistent this series. They may each have their own interpretation of the strike zone but they general call it the same from beginning to end. Last night was good not great. Morton and CC both got calls off the plate outside and low. Only really bad call I saw or at least remember was the ball 4 walk to Judge in the 3rd I think. But after that pitch he launched im kind of glad he didn't swing at it.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom