Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Movies

And Star Wars isn't either, ftr. But I won't share anything, and besides you will almost definitely see it before I do.

"Still awesome" isn't good enough. I want to experience the story as it's meant to be experienced. And the way it's meant to be experienced is with only the knowledge given to us in previous movies and trailers.

The Empire Strikes Back is "still awesome" after the 50th watch, but that can't replace the genuine feelings experienced when watching for the first time without knowing what to expect.

spoiler free reviews are insinuating that for even casual star wars fans that this is the cinematic experience of a lifetime

Supposedly the first round of major spoilers have hit the internet. Avoid twitter and social networking sites until you've seen it.

It's only a matter of time before it gets ruined for me given all the comment chains I read.

Is this a safe time and place to reveal that all Star Wars movies put me to sleep?
I hear ya. I watch them with my wife because I'm an amazing husband. I had to watch all of the Harry Potter and LotR movies with her, too. I could have gone without seeing any of them. I drew the line at the Hobbit. My dad actually watched that one with her.

Reactions: TS9
I had to watch all of the Harry Potter and LotR movies with her, too. I could have gone without seeing any of them. I drew the line at the Hobbit.

We gave up on LotR after the first one, but holy shit the decade I had to spend going to every Harry Potter movie was a trying time.

I think I might have encountered a spoiler, but i'm not sure if the person was just joking or not. Ugh.

I think I might have encountered a spoiler, but i'm not sure if the person was just joking or not. Ugh.
I saw one yesterday, but I don't believe it. So it shouldn't impact my viewing.

Liked The Last Jedi for the most part though certain things have me confused that I'll elaborate on after more people have seen it.

if you went in thinking you would love it you won't be disappointed.

smoke a bowl and enjoy it. it's star wars

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom