Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Movies

Reviews that bad?
No, mid 70's on RT. So lower than a good SW movie, but not terrible. And not really any worse than you would expect for a Han Solo movie that nobody wanted. Might actually be an accomplishment in that regard. Most of the reviews are more or less, "Fun but nothing special."

Deadpool 2 is a good time for those who hate superhero movies, and even better for those who have seen them all. I wasn’t expecting it to have the same basic plot as
Looper
though. That’s not a bad thing.

I saw it this afternoon and thought it was great. The self-deprecating humor is perfectly done.

lol'd at the Thanos throwaway line

I know I'm a Star Wars homer, but Solo legitimately obliterated my expectations. It was the perfect follow-up to TLJ. A classic adventure film with lower stakes and tons of fun to be had. Basically Indiana Jones in space. Which isn't totally surprising, I guess, since Lawrence Kasdan wrote both of them.

I know I'm a Star Wars homer, but Solo legitimately obliterated my expectations. It was the perfect follow-up to TLJ. A classic adventure film with lower stakes and tons of fun to be had. Basically Indiana Jones in space. Which isn't totally surprising, I guess, since Lawrence Kasdan wrote both of them.

It was good. I wouldn't watch it again unless it was playing on TNT in the background, but it delivered on expectations.

Outside of like half a dozen lines though I couldn't buy the actor as Han, and never Glover as Lando. It kept pulling me out of the movie somewhat. Oh well.

Fuck that robot though. All these new droids suck.

It was good. I wouldn't watch it again unless it was playing on TNT in the background, but it delivered on expectations.

Outside of like half a dozen lines though I couldn't buy the actor as Han, and never Glover as Lando. It kept pulling me out of the movie somewhat. Oh well.

Fuck that robot though. All these new droids suck.
I didn't care for her one way or another, but that droid rebellion on Kessel was fucking hilarious.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom