Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

Bullock has a kid to take care of. He was gone once that happened. PJ will jump ship when McAdoo does.

Bullock would be such a gigantic loss. I don't think UNC fans even realize how good he was for them. 128 offensive rating, 18% possession, 21% free throw rate, 6.6% offensive rebounding, 15.4% defensive rebounding, 2.3 assist/turnover. Take that away from them, at 31 minutes per game, and also take away Hairston, and what are they left with? I don't know what his defense is like, but I'm sure he has the tools to be a good defender. This is a guy you should take infinite spots ahead of McAdoo. Easy potential to become a very good bench player in the NBA, almost zero complete bust potential.

They're going to be abysmal on paper offensively to start the season without Bullock or Hairston. Their next best offensive player by the numbers this season? Dexter Strickland (not counting Jackson Simmons or Luke Davis, just because).

Last half of the season, he was, by far, their best rebounder.

GT to the end of the season (11 games): 7, 13, 9, 10, 12, 6, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6 = 8.2 rpg

McAdoo (same games): 11, 7, 4, 4, 2, 3, 3, 8, 5, 4, 6 = 5.2 rpg

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Bullock would be such a gigantic loss. I don't think UNC fans even realize how good he was for them. 128 offensive rating, 18% possession, 21% free throw rate, 6.6% offensive rebounding, 15.4% defensive rebounding, 2.3 assist/turnover. Take that away from them, at 31 minutes per game, and also take away Hairston, and what are they left with? I don't know what his defense is like, but I'm sure he has the tools to be a good defender. This is a guy you should take infinite spots ahead of McAdoo. Easy potential to become a very good bench player in the NBA, almost zero complete bust potential.

They're going to be abysmal on paper offensively to start the season without Bullock or Hairston. Their next best offensive player by the numbers this season? Dexter Strickland (not counting Jackson Simmons or Luke Davis, just because).

Curious - would anyone trade Barnes straight up for the draft rights to Bullock? I might.

Pantone287 said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Curious - would anyone trade Barnes straight up for the draft rights to Bullock? I might.

Barnes has been pretty solid, so personally, no

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria

Kentucky announces Archie Goodwin will enter name in Draft, Cauley-Stein and Wiltjer returning.

Cauley-Stein returning is ridiculous.

PG Harrison
SG Harrison
SF Young
PF Wiggins / Wiltjer
C Randle / Johnson / Cauley-Stein / Lee

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads