Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Harden went 10/10 FT and MVPiid went 23/27 FT today, in a 16-point win at the Knicks. 44 FTA for the Sixers.

Harden 29/10/16.

This team is absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:

Kyrie will be allowed to enter the building and do whatever he wants - spit on people, rub his nose on people, shit on people - but actually playing basketball as an employee of the Nets is unsafe. This rule will be changed quickly, obviously.

Fuck Harden for how much he was sandbagging it in Brooklyn. I've generally been a defender of him. But he gets to Philly and immediately looks like Houston Harden? He managed to push Brooklyn down to the play-in with his terrible play, which could potentially help Philly as well. That's some next level strategizing. Tank your team's seeding, then get traded to one of their competitors in the same conference.

I don't honestly see how someone can enjoy watching a dude parade to the FT line more than they can enjoy passing like that from Jokic. Even the moves that get Embiid to the line aren't appealing. He faces up and either takes a midrange jumper or Eurosteps his way into a defender.

Did that guy miss the three on that Jokic highlight? You’d have to be some kind of asshole to miss after receiving that pass.

It looks like it might have gone in, but I don't know why they'd cut the clip off if it did.

AS EVERYONE WAS SHOUTING FOR WEEKS, the key to unlocking the McCollum-Ingram Pelicans was replacing Devonte' Graham at PG with Jaxson Hayes.
Assuming New Orleans doesn't somehow blow a 30-point lead, it's been a good few days for their playoff hopes. Beat Phoenix on the road. Look to beat LA. And Portland has lost two in a row. As you predicted, the magic of their Anfernee Simons and scrubs lineups have worn off.

Watching the Bucks-Nets game from the other night. The Mark Jackson-JVG pairing is so bad. I'm not sure who the play-by-play guy is. But he basically doesn't get to do his job as these idiots ramble on. At one point, Brooklyn went on a 17-2 run. They didn't make one comment on what was happening on the court the entire time.

And Portland has lost two in a row. As you predicted, the magic of their Anfernee Simons and scrubs lineups have worn off.
They've been stomped in both games. The front office clearly preferred the tank to the scrap-your-way-into-9th approach. Coming out of the All-Star break, they announced that Nurkic would have to miss 4 weeks due to the same plantar fascia pain he's been playing through otherwise. Replacing him in the lineup with 10-day-contract Drew Eubanks took them down a big notch.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom