Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

I'm sure this has been discussed but does anyone really think KI is going anywhere? I think this whole thing is either some ploy or KI is just really dumb. This makes him look really bad IMO. Makes me almost think he really believes his flat earth comments.

I think Irving will be traded before the season starts but also wouldn't be shocked if he's traded in mid-December when recently signed free agents can be traded. Cavs should send him to Sacramento and enjoy him becoming irrelevant.

I think Irving will be traded before the season starts but also wouldn't be shocked if he's traded in mid-December when recently signed free agents can be traded. Cavs should send him to Sacramento and enjoy him becoming irrelevant.

Even if Kyrie is the one who is a dick in this situation, I would wish him a better fate than Sacramento. The Kings ownership has ruined what was becoming a decent franchise.

As a Duke fan, I'd love nothing more than to see our biggest star rot on a shitty team in a shitty city. High Five!

As a Duke fan, I'd love nothing more than to see our biggest star rot on a shitty team in a shitty city. High Five!

I wasn't saying I'd like it, just that it's what I would do if I were the Cavs out of spite.

As a
Duke fan KI is looking like a total douche. It's just another reason for haters to hate because I hate what he's doing. All he had to do was STFU and play one more year with LBJ then the Cavs were his.

Even if Kyrie is the one who is a dick in this situation, I would wish him a better fate than Sacramento. The Kings ownership has ruined what was becoming a decent franchise.

I don't know. I think the Kings were making shit-terrible decisions for most of the last four years, but seem to actually be on an upward swing. They've jettisoned malcontents like Gay, Cousins, and McLemore, drafted high-character high-ceiling guys like Fox and Giles, along with high-character-maybe-they've-peaked-but-were-good-in-college guys like Frank Mason and Justin Jackson, signed George Hill, will have other good young talent on hand in Skal, Hield, and Bogdan (not Bojan) Bogdanovic. Oh, also Joerger seems to be a good enough coach -- good by Sacramento standards anyway.

They seem like they could essentially be Utah or Memphis in a year or two. That's at least a lot better than being Sacramento.

Warriors/Rockets opening night Oct. 17th. Also Cavs/Warriors on Christmas Day.

As a
Duke fan KI is looking like a total douche. It's just another reason for haters to hate because I hate what he's doing. All he had to do was STFU and play one more year with LBJ then the Cavs were his.

A douche for what? He hasn't said anything.

As a

A douche for what? He hasn't said anything.
Didnt he say he wanted to be traded..... and give a list of teams...and say he didn't want to play in James shadow....

He certainly hasn't said any of that publicly or on the record.
Publicly or not this isn't all over espn for no reason. It's not just made up out of thin air
I'm not saying it's made up. I'm wondering why you would hate on the idea of someone privately telling management that they want to move on.
It just makes him look like a complete baby. He's on one of the best teams with the best player (arguably ever) making possibly his fourth Finals appearance after 3 years where he couldn't even get to the playoffs. He's in the perfect situation but he wants out to be the man on another team and be mediocre all for the sake of being "the man".

He could have all this and still be the man after next season when LBJ leaves.

Sack up and complete the damn contract nobody forced you to sign. Then after one year of being the man in Cleveland go wherever you want.

He's in the perfect situation according to you. What you think is perfect has nothing to do with how he feels about the situation. And you still seem to be overstating his involvement in the media circus. He's not saying anything. He's not doing anything. He had a meeting with management a month ago and told them to he'd like to move on. That seems fairly innocuous to me.

He's in the perfect situation according to you. What you think is perfect has nothing to do with how he feels about the situation. And you still seem to be overstating his involvement in the media circus. He's not saying anything. He's not doing anything. He had a meeting with management a month ago and told them to he'd like to move on. That seems fairly innocuous to me.

Well we will agree to disagree. He signed the contract given to him. He's 24(?) and likely entering his prime. If it was just a sit down with management looking for options I'm fine with it. And I'm not blaming him for the circus but (and not to get to Trumpian) someone leaked this. The Cavs have nothing to gain by the public knowing so....

If he's still able to play with the Cavs if they're unable to move him (highly doubtful imo while still getting enough in return) then this is all for naught.

I just don't feel sorry for and actually have a small amount of contempt (I'll admit it) for highly paid athletes that whine about contracts and situations they're in.

I will say this about the KI situation, KI is being made to look bad in the press for some reason. There is a recent article about how he never spoke to his teammates during the playoffs.
It could be that KI, like any of us, can see how utterly inept the Cleveland front office is, and how all of their decisions on personnel are being made by Lebron, which generally helps the Agency that LeBron owns more than the Cavs.
There are plenty of reasons for KI to be concerned about his future in Cleveland. I could see where the Lebron circus could get a little oppressive.

People were more than happy to put up with Jordan's shit though.

I will say this about the KI situation, KI is being made to look bad in the press for some reason. There is a recent article about how he never spoke to his teammates during the playoffs.
It could be that KI, like any of us, can see how utterly inept the Cleveland front office is, and how all of their decisions on personnel are being made by Lebron, which generally helps the Agency that LeBron owns more than the Cavs.
There are plenty of reasons for KI to be concerned about his future in Cleveland. I could see where the Lebron circus could get a little oppressive.

People were more than happy to put up with Jordan's shit though.

The Cleveland front office isn't inept. It's non existent because of Gilbert. LeBron runs the show. I just don't get the move to get out nor do I think running to the owner for a trade is mature or professional. He's going to either have the Cavs for himself after next year or leave on his own in two at the age of 26. He's in the perfect situation. Ride LBJs coat tails to the Finals, get all NBA and get a super max in two years. Patience is a virtue I guess not for the uneducated filthy rich.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom