Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Don't worry, we can all at least rest assured that an injury of that caliber has 0% chance of happening to any of Golden State's big four.

My bet on the Celtics is not looking good. Fucking injuries, man.

I'm sick for Hayward. Got to hang out with him for a day at my job in SF and he was an awesome guy. Just awful, hope it isn't a career ender.

I guess the Celtics overlooked that whole "outside shooting" thing that is all the rage in the NBA these days.

Their outside shooting was great in the preseason. I wouldn't read too much into a road performance in their first real game against one of the league's best teams when they abruptly lost one of their key players.

Marcus Smart needs to come off the bench or something. It's like the NBA version of Matt Jones, except with three times the usage.

Marcus Smart needs to come off the bench or something. It's like the NBA version of Matt Jones, except with three times the usage.

I mean, he did come off the bench, but then Hayward's fucking foot fell off.

His shooting ability/shot selection is frustrating, but he does a lot of the little things that are important. He is like TT in that regard.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom