Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

So, Cook just signed with the Warriors.

The bad news: it's a two-way contract, which means it's for their 16th spot, and means he can only spend a limited amount of time with the team relative to the G-League.

The good news: he'll make at least $76k playing basketball for the Warriors organization this year.

It's should be enough to keep him stateside (especially since he got $100k from the Hawks, too). It's better than 10-day-contracts, and with the new roster rules, they can call him up to the team whenever they have injuries. There is a max of 45 days he can spend with the team, though.

My fantasy team:

G-Steph
G-Klay
G-Tim Hardaway jr
G- Rodney Hood
F- Porzingis
F-Tobias Harris
F- Crowder
F- Gallinari
C- Jokic
Flex- Brogdon

bench
Batum
Kaminsky
Mirotic

In general is it better to get all around stat generating players like Westbrook and LeBron or specialty players like Carmelo?

I would guess all around. I'm really not sure, the fantasy league I'm playing is free and I just drafted players I thought would make up a good team in the NBA.

The bad news: it's a two-way contract, which means it's for their 16th spot, and means he can only spend a limited amount of time with the team relative to the G-League.

The good news: he'll make at least $76k playing basketball for the Warriors organization this year.

It's should be enough to keep him stateside (especially since he got $100k from the Hawks, too). It's better than 10-day-contracts, and with the new roster rules, they can call him up to the team whenever they have injuries. There is a max of 45 days he can spend with the team, though.

Days or games?

This makes me happy, hadn't seen this news until just now. Hopefully he plays well enough that they sign him next season to a guaranteed deal.

Sorry to say, if Curry or Livingston is injured and it's Quinn Cook playing 10-15 minutes a game as backup point guard in the NBA Finals, I'm rooting for the Warriors. They have no other option, though I assume if one of those guys has a major injury, the Warriors would make a trade or sign someone who is probably worse than Cook but is experienced, like Beno Udrih.

The nation's first introduction to Tatum will be a marquee game where he's matched up with guarding a LeBron James who will be motivated to embarrass Kyrie and his new team.

Was listening to the game preview on CLNS and the real reason for this is that Marcus Morris will be out with knee soreness.

Just realizing all of you will be watching Marcus Morris play A LOT this season, like I have for a few seasons now. A brief primer: He is sound defensively. He will get so hot for 1-3 games out of every 20 or so that he can win games by himself. The other 90% of the time, you will think you have died and gone to hell, where you are forced to watch Marcus Morris midrange jumpers and post-ups on loop.

If anyone feels the need to post a picture, please use a spoiler tag.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom