Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

4th bombing/explosion in Austin this year, unconfirmed if linked to previous 3. Also there are reports of a 5th bombing/explosion a few blocks away from the 4th's explosion. They had just upped the reward for information to catch this person to $100,000 earlier today.

Austin bomber blew himself up this morning, so that's cool. Would only be cooler if it was accidental and not intentional (not sure if they'll be able to determine that).

tenor.gif

Who among us hasn't felt the urge at one point or another to get naked and go shoot up a breakfast house at 3 AM on a Sunday? I myself can probably think of a dozen times I had similar thoughts and feelings.

Who among us hasn't felt the urge at one point or another to get naked and go shoot up a breakfast house at 3 AM on a Sunday? I myself can probably think of a dozen times I had similar thoughts and feelings.

@ZackM set up this board to provide you with a necessary distraction to curb such urges

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom