Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

There are few things creepier than the sound of an ice cream truck. How do they still exist? By selling body parts from kidnapped children would be my guess.

After seeing Assault on Precinct 13 last year, I will forever associate ice cream with a scene in that movie. Just brutal.

On a different topic, moving to a new place is the worst. We hired movers for tomorrow morning, but boxing stuff up for them has still been a two-day affair.

Yeah, I've moved twice in the past two years and the packing/coordination with movers/cleaning has consumed 3-4 days each time. I will hopefully not move more than two more times the rest of my life.

Moving frequently should keep you from accumulating a lot of unnecessary crap, though. We've lived in our house for 7.5 years, and I'm about to do a major decluttering project. Not looking forward to going through the attic space.

We just passed along/donated about a half dozen bags of clothes that our youngest has outgrown and we thus won't need to hang on to anymore.

Alas, we still have 4-5 boxes of hand-me-downs that the older ones have not even begun to use yet.......

Decided to purchase a $269 item on Amazon today, and when I went to check out, my total was $295 because of tax. I forgot that as of March 1, Arkansas is one of the states taxing all online sales.

physicsfactor said:
Decided to purchase a $269 item on Amazon today, and when I went to check out, my total was $295 because of tax. I forgot that as of March 1, Arkansas is one of the states taxing all online sales.

Michigan switched over a little while back. It's a real downer.

Sometimes you can find other sellers on Amazon for the same item who don't charge tax, even when it's a Prime item. And if you like to make sure you're getting a good price on Amazon items, CamelCamelCamel is your friend.

My fat ass is down 22 lbs as of this morning. I was at 241 lbs. in late December/early January, now down to 219 lbs. Done nothing different other than take twice daily the ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, low dose aspirin) stack. It's incredible how well it works.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Is that safe? I drink a lot of diet coke.

My current boss used to work at GNC and he was the one that recommended it to me. I googled it and everything I've read said basically it's fine just don't overdo it. I limit myself to 2 doses a day, once at about 9-10 a.m. and then once at 3-4 p.m. I also take a week off from it after about 5-6 weeks. Another coworker of mine routinely does 3-4 doses a day and hasn't had any complications for it. I've had nothing but positives from it especially because it forces me to drink more water.

Quiet down, aiw. We're trying to learn health and science from experts in Trump's America.

I believe
carbon emissions are good for the environment,
only women who want to become pregnant can become pregnant,
Mexicans are taking all the good jobs (when they aren't raping, robbing, and murdering the Americans whose jobs they've stolen),
Vladimir Putin is a good guy,
rich people would voluntarily spend money helping not-rich people if they weren't struggling under that crushing weight of taxes,
pills will make everything better.

This morning I was in line at the post office behind two Latino fellas shipping live chickens. One of the roosters was noisy as hell.

physicsfactor said:
This morning I was in line at the post office behind two Latino fellas shipping live chickens. One of the roosters was noisy as hell.

Those were fighting roosters. Some of those sell for $5k or more.

I think it's hilarious that chickens get shipped via regular mail.

My mail carrier told me about a box of live roaches that broke open in his van once. He said there were hundreds of them. Evidently people buy them to feed to stuff like pet lizards? Nope, not in my house.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom