Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rome's Harry Potter Live Blog

They are incredible. My wife got them for me as they were published and each one is phenomenal.

I didn't want to buy it back when it was $120, but the current price is great.

Yeah, Goblet of Fire is supposed to come out next year I think

Rewatching some of the movies because I feel like being a lazy sack of shit today. The 3rd movie made the least money and is pretty clearly the most skillfully made. Just more proof that people have terrible tastes.

Actually, I like all of the movies. I think I'm going to watch the 6th next.

This is totally trivial but I've always found it an odd choice to have the lone black kid say, "That's right, Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke." He's talking about Sirius Black, but it comes across as unintentionally racist.

It seems extremely irresponsible of all the adults in this narrative to allow Quidditch to be a thing. It's like if our schools encouraged free solo mountain climbing.

Watching Goblet of Fire. More irresponsibility: you've got the fight against ultimate evil looming and you decide it's a good idea to pit your school against the other schools in a contest where students might die.

Watching Order of the Phoenix. Realized that my hatred of the Warriors is equivalent to my hatred of Dolores Umbridge. They both represent institutional evil that is impossible to overcome.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom