Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Sean Stewart

Poster on another board who went to the game said he was a Stewart fan but laid into him. Said his defense was appalling, and a couple of dumb fouls had the whole coaching staff throwing their hands in the air.

Said his body language was by far the worst on the team. Said after one foul, when Mitchell was called to sub in for him, he reacted angrily, left Mitchell hanging, wouldn't listen to two coaches trying to calm him down, sat at the end of the bench with a towel over his head and pouted for the rest of the game with us up 25.

Can anyone confirm any of this?

He was pretty weak with the ball. Got his hands on it a lot but also got it knocked away or stolen a lot. I think if he can fix that and start to discern better when to gamble on defense and when not to, he will be highly effective.
Yeah, I wonder if his hands are super small for his size or something.

I did think that one call where the Miami player poked it out of his hands but it was called off Sean was bullshit though. Possession defaults to the team who gets the ball poked away in 90% of situations like that. Maybe he reached out for it after it was poked away, idk.

Yeah, his lack of progression the last six weeks or so has been pretty disappointing. He has such good tools to be a positive player, but he's got a long way to go on the mental side.

Surprised to hear he seemed pouty on the bench, as the body language you see on TV looks more down on himself/head-hangy than sassy.

Watching him closely as I go through the game, it looks more like he's frustrated with himself. After he missed that layup, missed the putback, and fouled, he put his hands on his head and yelled "Fuck." I find it impossible to believe that was directed at anyone but himself.

That was when we were up 35-18, but it had to be the play the poster on the other board described. Because he sort of ignores Mitchell, who's checking into the game, and he ignores Roach who's coming up behind him trying to give him five as he leaves the court. I don't interpret it the way the other poster did, though. I think you've gotta be forgiving of a talented 18-year-old who badly wants to break into the rotation but keeps making mistakes while he's out there. His teammates didn't seem to take any offense to it.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom