Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Travel

M’agrada Barcelona

That’s “Me gusta Barcelona” for the losers that don’t speak Catalan.

Great place. They don’t mind my broken Spanish even though half the people hate Spain.

Today, we visited a bunch of small villages where they make Priorat wine and the people were just great. One of the towns had 55 inhabitants.

Also, late night German commercials are essentially just beautiful Nordic women playing with each other’s giant tits.

upload_2018-6-19_20-19-19.jpeg

This happened during the commercial break for Big Bang Theory in Deutsch lol. That’s the non Nordic one.

Last edited:
I mean 2 posts above I mentioned German women’s tits and put it in a spoiler but ok.

Limited to Barcelona and a tour to the Priorat wine region (2 hours east), but it’s been fantastic. Just walking and eating and drinking. I’ll take my first swim in the Mediterranean tomorrow.

Highly recommend.

So, the Mediterranean around Barcelona is cold, but I got used to it quickly. The water is perfectly clear. I only saw one fish.

The ratio of fat:thin is more significant than the opposite of the US, meaning US east coast beaches are generally 90% fat :10% thin, the beach here is about 95%thin:5% fat. The women are gorgeous, the men all have 6 packs. Ladies, young and old (oldest seemed to be 70+), are topless. Kids are running around. So different.

So, the Mediterranean around Barcelona is cold, but I got used to it quickly. The water is perfectly clear. I only saw one fish.

The ratio of fat:thin is more significant than the opposite of the US, meaning US east coast beaches are generally 90% fat :10% thin, the beach here is about 95%thin:5% fat. The women are gorgeous, the men all have 6 packs. Ladies, young and old (oldest seemed to be 70+), are topless. Kids are running around. So different.

Are you walking around Spain wearing your 'TRADE WAR' ballcap?

Just returned from 12 days in the Balkans. Awesome part of the world. Dubrovnik is basically King's Landing with great restaurants, Plitvice and the Julian Alps are as spectacular as any place in the world and Bosnia is a starkly beautiful place with grim reminders of the brutality of the 90s. The reaction to the run by the Croatian team was cool to see as a fringe benefit. Kids are starting to really understand and appreciate what travel is all about. Will now be fighting mild depression for a few weeks as I go through wanderlust detox.

I’m through the Raleigh to Miami (overnight) to Newark part of my trip to Isle of Palms.

Me being lazy and not wanting to drive 5 hours by myself was one of the stupidest things I’ve done recently.

Oh, and fuck American Airlines.

Plane is here. Still says “on time” leaving in 20 minutes. Pilots are in Cleveland.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom