Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wake Forest at Duke - Sat, Jan 5, 12:00pm ESPNU

The most dominant player in college basketball is 1-3 FG, 0-2 FT, 2 points, 5 rebounds vs Wake Forest at home.

Cook is 0-6, 0 points, 7 assists, 1 turnover.

Gross final 8:00 of the half. Once Duke realized the game was over, they stopped caring. This Duke team reminds me of the Heat in terms of flipping the switch only as long as it needs to be on, and not a moment longer. They go on the biggest runs I can remember from any Duke team but the rest of the time they're playing even with the opponent. Let's hope they decide NC State is worthy of their full effort.

That last 4 minutes was terrible to watch. Getting a little concerned about Mason. Need him to stop playing like McGary

Watching games on the West Coast is so weird. It's 10am and I haven't gotten out of bed yet

Really it was an atrocious half by Duke besides shooting well from 3. If they were cold from 3 today, this would be miserable. If they were shooting a bad but not abnormal 31% from 3, they'd be losing. Feel like dublinwake.

Also lol at how bad Hood must be making Murphy and Jefferson look in practice for them to not get into this game.

Not a great half, but at least Wake had to commit a ghastly number of fouls to stay within 11. Would be nice if Cook makes a field goal today.

We are so much better in the second half. I hope we never have a big hole to dig out of in the first half on the road

Now we'll see if this team can play without Kelly in a low-leverage environment.

As Mason drifts down to the depths of about 55% FT for the season and his offensive rating falls to around 110, the rest of the guys need to take more possessions.

Either that or Kelly will learn how to rebound line drive free throws with expert precision and turn it into a part of our offense.

When Bill Self starts employing a Popovichian hack-a-Mason strategy for the entire final 8:00 of the Duke/Kansas Final Four game, does K take the NPOY out of the game? He's going to have to, I think. Cook, Thornton, Curry, Sulaimon, Kelly will be the finishing 5.

I'll say this about Cook: he's remained very into this game despite being 0 for 36

And now we have it - the ultimate insult to Wake. Alex Murphy in the game.

Murphy has apparently moved ahead of Jefferson in the rotation.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom