Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who are you?

I scoff at Risk. I'm talking games like Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, Dominion, Puerto Rico, power Grid, Small World, Seven Wonders and Game of Thrones. Honestly though, I've got love for Risk. That's probably what got me started on all these other games.

The Game of Thrones board game is too expensive for me. But I want to play it so badly.

I also want to play Settlers of Catan.

Axis and Allies is the Risk for non-retards.

0000662_450.jpeg

I wish some of my neighbors had been introduced to that game as children.

If the darned thing wasn't like $20 (yes, I'm cheap), it would've been a Santa gift for the kids.

ChibCU said:
The Game of Thrones board game is too expensive for me. But I want to play it so badly.

I also want to play Settlers of Catan.

We got GoT half off after Christmas. It's my favorite game right now. Takes a while to set up and if you aren't playing with someone who's played before it takes a bit to figure out, but it's awsome. It's like Risk but with more variables and strategies without relying on the luck of the roll.

Catan is great too. My wife and I couldn't find it a few years ago when she was laid up after a surgery, so we made our own.

dkst0426 said:
If the darned thing wasn't like $20 (yes, I'm cheap), it would've been a Santa gift for the kids.
You guys have Santa?

torontoduke said:
I want to hear more about this fantastic 'Crocodile Dentist'
HzNts4z.png

This is Gilbert. He has a bad tooth. Help him find his bad tooth, please. Press down on his teeth until you find the bad one. Gilbert doesn't like pain, though, so be prepared for him to bite you once you find his bad tooth.

Gilbert's participation in a drinking game can cause things to escalate quickly, i'd imagine

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom