Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who are you?

Haha yes. And it's nice when you take him to a bar and he brings girls to the table. Gilbert's the best wingman ever.

JohaadDBC said:
torontoduke said:
I want to hear more about this fantastic 'Crocodile Dentist'
HzNts4z.png

This is Gilbert. He has a bad tooth. Help him find his bad tooth, please. Press down on his teeth until you find the bad one. Gilbert doesn't like pain, though, so be prepared for him to bite you once you find his bad tooth.

If you have some annoying kids come over who you never want in your house again, it's fun to trade out that one for this similar product

33521%20tomcat%20rat%20trap.jpg

deepdarkblue said:
If you have some annoying kids come over who you never want in your house again, it's fun to trade out that one for this similar product

33521%20tomcat%20rat%20trap.jpg
Lol, we also use Gilbert to decide who goes first in beer pong, so this could have an added advantage as well.

dkst0426 said:
JohaadDBC said:
dkst0426 said:
If the darned thing wasn't like $20 (yes, I'm cheap), it would've been a Santa gift for the kids.
You guys have Santa?
Who's "you guys"?

You've just got to learn to ignore johaad the ignorant racist. He and I used to go back and forth about this kind of thing, but it's just not worth it anymore...

dkst0426 said:
I don't mind the question, just clarifying what he meant.
Lol, I just realized what I did. I get you and torontoduke confused. I think it's because you both started around the same time and are great contributors to the board. It was an easy Canadian joke, until I realized you're not Canadian.

Gotcha. I've been asked that before, since people think I only became a Christian after moving to the US. I'm actually a preacher's kid. Thought that was what you were inferring by the question, or maybe even wondering if I was some raging Bible-thumping fundie who thought Santa was just an anagram for "Satan".

dkst0426 said:
...or maybe even wondering if I was some raging Bible-thumping fundie who thought Santa was just an anagram for "Satan".

Are you?!

Pantone287 said:
You've just got to learn to ignore johaad the ignorant racist. He and I used to go back and forth about this kind of thing, but it's just not worth it anymore...
Even though there was a perfect set up, this was brilliantly executed.

ZackM said:
dkst0426 said:
...or maybe even wondering if I was some raging Bible-thumping fundie who thought Santa was just an anagram for "Satan".

Are you?!
I may be a social conservative, but I sure hope that doesn't get conflated with the above.

dkst0426 said:
ZackM said:
dkst0426 said:

Are you?!
I may be a social conservative, but I sure hope that doesn't get conflated with the above.

Yeah, I was just joking.

ZackM said:
dkst0426 said:

Yeah, I was just joking.
Pardon the defensiveness. I've taken one too many cheap shots and jabs from so-called enlightened liberals on other boards about my faith.

dkst0426 said:
ZackM said:
dkst0426 said:

Yeah, I was just joking.
Pardon the defensiveness. I've taken one too many cheap shots and jabs from so-called enlightened liberals on other boards about my faith.

No worries, we're all cool here.

Well, almost all of us. We have our share of faith-hating bigots (johaad, zack, etc.).

I'm a liberal, and I hate anyone who doesn't think EXACTLY the same way I do.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom