Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

jyxjdfymqwdubgkrc1yz.jpg

Name of the Year competition from Deadspin. Seems like a Key and Peele skit, but these are real names.

My Final Four:

Bulltron region- Svengali Matari Brownlee
Dragonwagon region- Sultan McDoom
Sithole region- Marmaduke Trebilcock (buzzer beater over Dick Postumus, which beat Hella Jongerius in a buzzer beater in the S16)
Chrotchtangle region- Aphrodite Bodycomb

Sultan McDoom over Svengali Matari Brownlee
Marmaduke Trebilcock over Aphrodite Bodycomb

Marmaduke Trebilcock wins the championship out of the most difficult region

My wife is sleeping next to me and farting up a storm.

Going to sound like an addict but I wish pain medication was easier to get. I've never had any success with advil/aleve/ibuprofen and I'm about the clumsiest person alive so I get hurt often. I have had reconstructive ankle surgery, left knee surgery and also had bulging discs in my back to go along with my usual clumsiness. I'm especially good at turning my ankle when I take my dog for a walk.

But anyways, a week or two back, I hurt my lower back again and am afraid it's one of the bulging discs acting up. Because money is tight, I don't want to go to the doctor and have them do all the expensive tests. I tried at different times all three of advil/aleve/ibuprofen and no relief. Fortunately, I had some left over hydrocodone from my last bout of clumsiness (stepped on my dog's toy and bruised my foot) and that was the only relief I could get. I don't get any of the side effects with it, just pain free and relaxed. However, I'm down to my last one so I'll be forced to go to the doctor again and chances are, I'll get prescribed a higher dosage of advil/aleve/ibuprofen then have to go back a couple weeks later because nothing helped and thus spending more money. I miss having money.

Why do Americans speak loudly to people who don't speak English well? They're not deaf, they just don't understand you. Try different words instead.

I made fun of Lavar Ball on twitter. He responded. His response was very toddler like.

Graduating from the Police Academy on Thursday. It's been a long 6 months, finally over.

Six...or ten, somewhere in there. He's taking the advanced-advance level classes.

Congrats, uncy. Now don't be another dick with a badge, and don't shoot anybody if you can help it. It creates too much paperwork, anyway, so just try to avoid shooting people, okay? And don't be a dick.

One minute you're riding a stick, the next...you're riding a different stick with a bit in your teeth and a perky tail shoved up your ass.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom