Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2021-2022

Are Zags and Purdue the only teams clearly above us? I just want to make the Final 4 this year.

Edit: I guess you could include KU too

There's a Jimmy Boeheim III on Syracuse that I didn't know existed. Looks like he transferred from Cornell.

ESPN also showed Buddy as preseason ACC POY. That is wrong. He had more 1st team votes than Paolo, but Paolo was voted ACC preseason POY.

Florida State escaped an OT loss to Boston University. They still have a loss to Florida. In fact, the only teams in the ACC without a loss so far are Duke and Wake Forest.

Kansas goes down on some bullshit. Kind of interesting to think almost all Duke fans would be quite happy if Duke lost exactly in this way tonight.

T-rex arms. Shit vertical. Tiny, tiny hands. GFYS

Edit: Slow as fuck compared to last year's combine #s in speed measures as well. Agent should be fired for having him participate. Would not draft ahead of top 500 players. Maybe he can eke out a living in the Albania or Icelandic pro-leagues.

Most of the "Next Lebron/Durant" guys eventually wash out at a level far below, but most at least make it to the league pretty highly drafted first. Did no one notice Bates had the dimensions and athleticism of a Gumby figurine

Duren has supposedly been a monster up until this game. Haven't actually seen him. Just going by discussion on Sam Vecenie's pod.

Duke's defense falls on Kenpom as a result of Gonzaga's miserable offensive performance.

Didn't coveted recruit Tashawn Mabry end up at Tarleton St? I forgot why we were going after that guy

When was that? I like to think I remember recruiting minutia, but I have no idea who that is.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom