Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Yes, if we're avoiding Zion due to potential pay for play issues, it makes total sense to pursue Arizona-connected Nas Little and former Bruce Pearl recruit E.J. Montgomery.

I thought the Zion stuff was about not wanting to play the LeBron role with two other wings. My bad.

Making the leap that RJ attends Duke, the Devils need a role playing big man and possibly another shooter for 2018/19, IMO.

Making the leap that RJ attends Duke, the Devils need a role playing big man and possibly another shooter for 2018/19, IMO.
I think shooting will be ok with Jones, O'Connell, Tucker, Barrett but I definitely agree on another big being a must get unless Bolden returns. Bolden and Barrett would be good enough to contend IMO.

Jones fr
O'Connell so
Barrett fr
Reddish fr
Bolden jr

Or slide Barrett to the 2 and put in DeL at the 4.

Nas Little and E.J. Montgomery have opened things back up due to this scandal.

If the Zion stuff is true, I think we could go after one or both of those guys.
You'd retire the numbers of Ed Warner and Ed Roman if they won us a National Title. You have such a shortsighted mindset.

Could someone make a list of all the recruits affected by the recruiting scandal that would be good fits for Duke?

Here's almost nine minutes of Joey Baker. Just for fun, go to 7:54 first.
Other than that, he's really good at blocking shots by 5 foot tall guards (this seemed to happen about ten times). He seems slow, but it's hard to tell from these clips.
He seems about as fit as the senior ladies at water aerobics class, but Duke is very good with fixing that.
He could be a good multiyear player.
He is not Luke Kennard.

Definitely not Kennard. I'd say he's closer to a Jordan Tucker who can dunk.

Why would it? Antoine is a combo guard, Baker would be a 3/4 at Duke. If anything, this closes the door on Wendell Moore.

Or Scottie Lewis, but I think Slater has said that Lewis to Duke wasn't going to happen anyway? Lewis and Antoine both have Arizona offers, but I have no idea how hard Zona has been pushing for either.

I'm just looking at anything that happens in recruiting now and trying to guess if it's FBI investigation related.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom