Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player E.J. Montgomery

National recruiting analyst Brian Snow picks Duke for Montgomery.

Now 90% on the Crystal Ball.

Jason Jordan asked E.J. if he could save either Calipari or Coach K from drowning, which would it be.

E.J. said Coach K.

It may be overkill, but I want Montgomery just based on the fact the UK and UNC really want him.

Jason Jordan did the same thing with Mo Bamba last year and Mo picked Shaka IRC

I'll take it if he realizes that. He should be a 2-3yr big and that's perfect. Bolden and Jav should be able to handle the bulk of the minutes next year. He can play 10-15mpg off the bench and then start the next year with Jav.

Junior Jav will play more than EJ. I agree he will be better but probably not the first year. They'll both play 10-15min as reserve bigs imo.

Yeah, it just depends on his mentality. I'm wary of guys who are highly ranked coming in with big expectations, especially if they are signing up to be part of a super-class.

I suspect EJ and Bolden are mutually exclusive, he'll only come if Bolden bolts.

I suspect EJ and Bolden are mutually exclusive, he'll only come if Bolden bolts.
Idk. I don't think it matters that much. Kentucky (who I view as our main threat) will have at least Richards and Gabriel, IMO.

BTW, E.J. received another CB to Duke tonight from an Ohio State writer. Who the Hell knows what that means.

But he's up to 91% Duke.

DZy6tipUQAAYCJv.jpg:large

Apparently the recruitment is changing now without Capel. Not sure if we are passing on him or if we just have to establish a better relationship with him now that Capel is gone.

Apparently the recruitment is changing now without Capel. Not sure if we are passing on him or if we just have to establish a better relationship with him now that Capel is gone.

I saw Watson say he thinks he doesn't end up here in the end.

Take that for what it's worth, which is nothing. lol.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom