Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Joey Baker

There were games over the last 2 years where it seemed like Duke was a Baker hot streak away from winning, so I’ll just say it was nice to see him do that (even though Duke probably wins that anyway)

He had a few games like that in his sophomore year, albeit some against weaker competition. It feels like this is his first really big one since, and hopefully it's a building block moving forward.

He showed a glimpse of how great he could be. So when he's ten years into his NBA career and he scores a triple double, Duke Blue Planet can reference his playing days at Duke thru a promo video.

I don’t blame him. For whatever reason he hasn’t really made the impact I expected. Sometimes a change of scenery can help. I wish it was better for him. I never really want players to leave.

Honestly if I was an athlete and pro sports wasn’t an option I’d go to UCLA or California or something. Miami for my last season. Whatever. Find me nice warm weather and a beach.

I don’t blame him. For whatever reason he hasn’t really made the impact I expected. Sometimes a change of scenery can help. I wish it was better for him. I never really want players to leave.

Honestly if I was an athlete and pro sports wasn’t an option I’d go to UCLA or California or something. Miami for my last season. Whatever. Find me nice warm weather and a beach.
Or Norman, Oklahoma

Or Norman, Oklahoma
I’m assuming he was following a significant other. Only love can explain that. 😂

He was a tenacious defender.

I don't know what this asshole did in practice to have his minutes stolen by Bates Jones but it almost fucked us tonight. Incredible how far he's fallen from the useful role player he appeared to be early this season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom