Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Joey Baker

He hit a big one or two against Gonzaga, I remember that. He and Jeremy saved out butts in the last 8 minutes.

EDIT: I misremembered the timing, but he got a steal and hit a three to move us from down 58-60 to up 61-60 at with 12:46 left, and then hit another trey to put us up two at 66-64 with 9:48 left.

Last edited:
He hit a bunch of 3s late in the first half of the home game against FSU’s scrubs that we were in the process of sucking in. We probably would’ve won that one anyway, but it was his last real moment of the season.

For some reason, the FSU game is literally the only one of those performances that I remember. By contrast, I feel like I remember every big Andre Dawkins performance ever. Maybe it's because a big Andre Dawkins performance was him coming and making five threes in five minutes and finishing with 23 points, whereas all those Joey moments were much more modest.

Reactions: TS9
Well, I don’t like to see players go. But I wish him the best and hope he can find success. I’m just kind of surprised he didn’t declare earlier. Seems odd.

The only way this is good is if it means we are getting someone better
But we were always going to pursue a transfer portal guard even if Joey was here. So it's just the same outcome as before, minus Joey.

Unless you think we're adding two more players, which I doubt.

Man, next year could potentially be a wheels fall off disaster. Not great for Scheyer in contrast to a very strong UNC team down the road. Just about everything since Kansas won has been close to worst case for Duke wrt roster retention and building

This tweet really sent it home. Might be the worst depth we've ever had:

One injury to a starter, or one or two disappointments, and we're fighting for our NCAAT lives again

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom