Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

My nephew wanted to play me in 2k. We did a snake draft and I think he actually out picked me.

Me:
Kyrie
Curry
Bron
Freak
Davis
-Derozan, George, Embiid

Him:
Westbrook
Harden
Leonard
Durant
Cousins
-Booker, Green, Griffin

Shitty. Wolves were taking steps forward.

Just kidding. It's another injury to a star on another team:

[/QUOTE]

Ingram has looked really, really good in his pseudo-PG role lately, albeit small sample size. But then again he's still like the 18th youngest player in the league.

Imagine having a point guard who was really bad at shooting but took 5-10 shots a game when everyone else on the team was a better offensive option. Imagine that.

I hope he does. Simmons is pretty impressive too. LeBron would be a great mentor for Ingram if he went to LA

If Dirk comes back next season he will end up being top 5 all time in scoring. That's insane to think about.

1-Kareem
2-Malone: still weird seeing this
3-Kobe
4-MJ
5-Dirk

He'd need to play 2 more seasons to catch Jordan and play in about 60 games each season and average around 10ppg. It's very doable but I think we only get one more Dirk season. Lebron will pass him though and he'll retire in the same place he is now, 6th. Would be amazing to knock Jordan down a spot though.

Karl Malone is an extremely underrated player. He doesn't get the praise he deserves because he "choked" in the playoffs and never got a ring. But he and Stockton were an amazing duo and also two of the most durable players ever.

He had 17 seasons averaging over 20 ppg. He had two total seasons where he played fewer than 80 games, and he averaged 78 games per season. Ben Golliver at Sports Illustrated often says "the greatest ability is availability," and Malone was a great example of that.

He was a monster and a star sheet filler but for me, it's crazy to think he's #2 all time in scoring for some reason.

He was getting clowned, again, in the 4th on the glass, literally flinching away from the ball. Yeah he does a lot on defense (except rebounding, no big deal, right?) and is a good passer, but he's not a $30 million dollar a year player, not even close. Boston fans are also happy to say scoring is 'not his role', but then what player in the league who doesn't reliably score is worth getting paid more than 30 million? I really hope he ends up as trade bait, because woof if they are going to pay him out through 2020 otherwise.

Boston fans are completely, 100% delusional about this too. God I can't wait to watch defenses force the Celtics to play 4 on 5 in the playoffs with guys like Smart or Rozier getting the Duval treatment. And for Horford to be dominated on the glass against any opponent in the playoffs. I just wish there was a way to make money off it.

Softford is such a fucking soft as shit assclown, holy shit. His stats post-ASB have been goddamn awful. And this piece of shit is getting paid 30 million a year? To be a role player on offense and a plus defender, except against actual physical bigs? Fuck off with this dude.

At least Boston fans are finally turning on him. That contract might end up being an albatross in two years though

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom