Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Kinda sad, but he's probably done. UFA next year so might sign some vet min or slightly larger deal with some team like Chicago, but in all likelihood is China bound at this point next year.

Quinn may very well legit have the best NBA career of anyone from that 2015 title team, which was just as predictable as Lance Thomas having the best career from 2010.

I know his position/style is obsolete in today's NBA, but I have to believe there is something more to it. He's huge, strong, not a terrible athlete and obviously capable of developing athletic skills. Seemed like a good dude, and was certainly liked by obviously good dudes. I'd almost believe he's a pederast at this point.

It's mind blowing to be honest. Yes, he has major flaws but there's no way there aren't dudes worse than him in the league. He's still a capable 18-20ppg and 6-8reb guy imo and I can't believe he can't get 10-15mpg of playing time.

I still want to see Boston take a chance on him. I mean if Abdel Nader can get rotational minutes in this league, I have to think Okafor could at least be a 12th man somewhere. 3rd string center behind Softford and Theis would be interesting.

Okafor's played in 4 of the Nets' 20 games. Three of the 4 were against the 76ers. It's like Atkinson thinks it'd be mean to not play him against his old team. Jah did have 15 points on 7-9 shooting with 5 rebs, a block, and a three-pointer in 16 minutes tonight.

Should be a great contract for GS and it'll guarantee Quinn is on an NBA team for a while. Guessing Casspi is getting cut.

Performed similarly for the Cavs' D-League team and was never given the chance. Hope he destroys their backups in the Finals. Getting through the West will be the tougher part this year.

This is amazing work by Silver, to go along with his support for gambling on the NBA. Goodell is stuck so far back in history in comparison. A pro Madden league and sanctioned NFL gambling would probably be great for the NFL, but I doubt either happens in the next few years.

Man, watching the Spurs for the first time this year. Pop should get coach of the year for keeping this team out of the lottery.

At least it was during a lost year anyways once Hayward went down, not to mention the multitude of other injuries.

Cavs can still have fun getting dominated by Houston or GS in the finals again.

Also, thank god the Nets pick turned out in the mid lotto instead of top 3.

I'm all in as a Warriors fan for the playoffs as long as Cook gets real minutes. Tatum is dead in the water even if he looks great individually. Raptors and Rockets have no one appealing to me personally, though I'd root for the Rockets over any non-Cook team just for the sake of science. I'm not sure Singler is on the Thunder roster anymore. I have no interest in rooting for Hood over Cook. That covers all the teams I think have a legitimate chance.

Damn that really sucks for Kyrie. He was having a hell of a season.

Great night for those here with residual hate left for Cavs fans from the Kyrie trade. Brooklyn upsets the Bucks on the road, meaning given that the Bulls probably tank 1-2x more in their remaining two games against them, is likely to give them the 9th pick, 8th at worst.

Moreover Cavs going down puts Philly in position for the 3 seed, meaning Cleveland would have to go through Toronto just to get to Boston in the ECF at earliest.

edit: spoke too early, looks like Wizards have choked

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back