Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Not a good year for Cavs fans coming up. Assuming they deal Love for whatever they can get this offseason, their starting lineup next year projects to be:

PG: Trae Young
SG: Jordan Clarkson
SF: Cedi Osman
PF: Larry Nance
C: Ante Zizic

Notable bench pieces: Rodney Hood, George Hill, JR Smith, Kyle Korver, Tristan Thompson

COACH: Tyronn Lue.

I think that team wins a solid 26 games.

Somewhere in the 771 pages of this thread, I remember posting Vegas odds on where LeBron is going this summer. I think the Sixers were the 3rd most likely team, and this was months ago. They knew back then.

I am sure Lebron could make it work, but Lebron and Ben Simmons seems a bit a redundant.

Fultz jumper hits LeBron in the balls necessitating castration due to testicular torsion.

I wish Quin had failed, gotten fired, and spent 3-4 years in broadcasting. Would have set up perfectly for a return to Duke.

Twitter saying Westbrook needs 16 rebounds in the Thunder's last game to lock in another triple double season. With OKC clinching a playoff spot, we're about to witness some of the most disgusting team coordinated stat padding in NBA history.

Twitter saying Westbrook needs 16 rebounds in the Thunder's last game to lock in another triple double season. With OKC clinching a playoff spot, we're about to witness some of the most disgusting team coordinated stat padding in NBA history.
0% chance he doesn't get it.

Well then he has to get MVP again right? I mean that was the entire justification for him winning the award with fewer wins last season, because "he avg'd a triple double."

Well then he has to get MVP again right? I mean that was the entire justification for him winning the award with fewer wins last season, because "he avg'd a triple double."
The voters will have no other option.

Nah, they'll already have voter fatigue of Westbrook and give it to Harden

ETA: I know you guys are joking

The very real consequence of this will be WB bumping Kyrie off 3rd team all-nba, though. 100% serious.

This is picking up a lot of steam, and unfortunately unlike the AD situation, there's a very real chance Leonard does get moved this summer.

Obviously you do it if you think he'll be healthy but I still think it's a huge red flag to trade for someone with chronic tendiopathy AND who sat out for months despite being medically cleared by multiple doctors. Still it's probably a risk you take with the Warriors not looking so unbeatable anymore.

A core of Kyrie/Brown/Leonard/Hayward/Horford with Stevens as a coach I imagine wins at least one title at some point, with multiple finals runs.

Quinn Cook bested both Durant and Klay in plus-minus tonight against the Jazz. Durant was a -35, Klay -40, Cook -30. West playoffs are going to be so good. Can’t believe Donovan Mitchell is doing this. Can’t think of anyone who has been this much better as a rookie in the NBA than in his final season against college competition.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom