Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

I love the white monster. That mean I'm racist on top of being pro anti Christ?

I saw a dead kitten in the street today. It was bleeding out of its mouth. I was calling animal control when a truck drove by and ran it over again, flipping it up in the air. I could hear the sound of it landing from 20 feet away.

I love how twitter absolutely roasts white people dancing as if 90% of the predominantly black dance trends aren't also complete shit. I'm an anti-dancite.

I love how twitter absolutely roasts white people dancing as if 90% of the predominantly black dance trends aren't also complete shit. I'm an anti-dancite.

I think the roast-worthy part of this one is the herky-jerky, robotic dance moves. It's like a parody of white people dancing. Elaine Benes-esque.

I dropped my wallet in the grocery store this morning. A black guy found it and brought it to the customer service desk. I wish my in-laws had been there to see it. Would have blown their minds.

I dropped my wallet in the grocery store this morning. A black guy found it and brought it to the customer service desk. I wish my in-laws had been there to see it. Would have blown their minds.
Pretty sure they’d say you didn’t drop it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom