Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

I love the white monster. That mean I'm racist on top of being pro anti Christ?

I saw a dead kitten in the street today. It was bleeding out of its mouth. I was calling animal control when a truck drove by and ran it over again, flipping it up in the air. I could hear the sound of it landing from 20 feet away.

I love how twitter absolutely roasts white people dancing as if 90% of the predominantly black dance trends aren't also complete shit. I'm an anti-dancite.

I love how twitter absolutely roasts white people dancing as if 90% of the predominantly black dance trends aren't also complete shit. I'm an anti-dancite.

I think the roast-worthy part of this one is the herky-jerky, robotic dance moves. It's like a parody of white people dancing. Elaine Benes-esque.

I dropped my wallet in the grocery store this morning. A black guy found it and brought it to the customer service desk. I wish my in-laws had been there to see it. Would have blown their minds.

I dropped my wallet in the grocery store this morning. A black guy found it and brought it to the customer service desk. I wish my in-laws had been there to see it. Would have blown their minds.
Pretty sure they’d say you didn’t drop it.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom