Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

You know someone that blamed someone else because they couldn’t remember their own password?

Hey chs, Jordan Peterson is coming to the DPAC soon. You and axes can plan a trip to Durham and lead each other around by the dicks while looking at our brand new skyscraper and search around town for The Master!

I wasn't sure where to put this, but two weirdos with "twitter notoriety" are spinning out competing narratives over he-said-she-said sexual assault claims. Both are part of "#MedTwitter" or whatever the fuck that is, one is a doctor who sued Donald Trump and attended Duke Medical School, and involves burner accounts and e-peen measuring contests over 2K and 5K follower counts.

Conclusion: I hate twitter "communities" ('__' twitter) and now assume anyone heavily involved to the point of a few thousand followers is some kind of narcissistic asshole

Conclusion 2: I haven't seen the girl's picture but i'm assuming asshole #1 male doctor was right in that she was very fat and he was too much of a pussy to confront her about it

3: I hate i wasted time on this

Last edited:
I want to know how long he's been working on this site, it's perfect.

https://www.truthbrary.org/

Some topics of interest:

OBAMA IS A KENYAN

21 Goals of the Illuminati and The Committee of 300

SIGNS THAT HOLLYWOOD IS RUN BY THE SATANIC ELITE

CROOKED HILLARY

ad9f52_a353e1351c4f4673acad480b96a6928a~mv2.gif

(If you aren't aware, this is Sasha Baron Cohen's site for the character who interviewed Sarah Palin)

I recommend Sam Vecenie's podcast, btw. Called "Game Theory Podcast." It's not as good as Open Floor -- the GOAT NBA podcast -- but it's up there.

Watching the Kate McKinnon episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. Realized I've always been attracted to effeminate lesbians.

Summer guitar-building project is complete. I had about $350 worth of good Fender parts – pickguard, pickups and tuners – lying around after I made some modifications to my real Strat. I wanted to use them again, but I didn't feel like buying a cheap off-the-shelf Strat and taking even more parts out of that, so I decided to make this.

Paid about $140 for an unfinished body that a guy in Oregon made himself, then another $150 for a mid-quality replacement neck from a guitar-parts supplier. Spent maybe another $100 combined for the finish/topcoat and a few more parts. Since it's not a kit, I had to do a bit of tedious detail work to make things fit properly, but nothing too terribly frustrating.

This thing plays and sounds surprisingly decently. It feels nothing at all like a real Strat, but in a good way.

Guitar2.jpg

I know it's secondary to the feel and sound, but that's a nice color.

I was aiming for something similar to the blue Strat that Bob Mould played almost exclusively for years. What I ended up with is too dark and too green to match his, but I like it nonetheless.

I was aiming for something similar to the blue Strat that Bob Mould played almost exclusively for years. What I ended up with is too dark and too green to match his, but I like it nonetheless.
It looks forest green on my monitor, but that may just be an illusion.

The pic is a little darker than real life, but it’s definitely not forest green. It’s more of a teal-type shade, but slightly on the green side.

The pic is a little darker than real life, but it’s definitely not forest green. It’s more of a teal-type shade, but slightly on the green side.
@TS9 photoshopped it to be less Carolina blue before posting here.

Went to see Hamilton last night. I imagine most people on here are anti-musical, since it's mostly straight dudes. But Hamilton is not only the best musical ever made, I think it might be the greatest piece of art of the 21st century.

Went to see Hamilton last night. I imagine most people on here are anti-musical, since it's mostly straight dudes. But Hamilton is not only the best musical ever made, I think it might be the greatest piece of art of the 21st century.
I rather enjoy a good musical. My wife and I saw Phantom on Broadway as well as Mamma Mia and Les Mis in Raleigh series south. I wanted to see Hamilton while I was up in New York but it was the last night of the original cast and I was not baller enough to afford those tickets.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom