Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Sean Stewart

He sure looks like an NBA small ball center. I think he could carve out a role like Jarred Vanderbilt or Isaiah Stewart, as an undersized athlete with an insane motor who can give you minutes at the 4 or 5.
Or he grows an inch or two and becomes Al Horford.

So a bit turnover and foul prone, but is going to score efficiently at the rim. Doesn't take threes. Blocks a few shots.

Sure sounds like a center to me and not someone you want to pair with an elite center like Booker.

Man, this guy was in the 40s or 50s or something on 247 when he committed. Now the legitimate expectation is somewhere between guaranteed hall-of-famer and one of the greatest defensive players of all time, Draymond Green, and all-time NBA bust Zion Williamson. Let's hope he's more Draymond than Zion.

More jumpers than I expected. Shot looks pretty fluid though. And he can hit it off the dribble.

I’m really interested in seeing how his game develops now that he’s moving to a big time HS. If he adds a little bit more strength & weight (he’s listed at 210) as well gets a tab more consistent hitting his jump shots, then he’s going to thrive at Duke.
My questions are these:
1- He’s a small ball 5 or a 4
- Playing the 5 would have him battling for minutes with Young (if he returns) & Reeves.
- Playing the 4 makes him go head to head with Mac for minutes
- Does he come off the bench?

I’m really interested in seeing how his game develops now that he’s moving to a big time HS. If he adds a little bit more strength & weight (he’s listed at 210) as well gets a tab more consistent hitting his jump shots, then he’s going to thrive at Duke.
My questions are these:
1- He’s a small ball 5 or a 4
- Playing the 5 would have him battling for minutes with Young (if he returns) & Reeves.
- Playing the 4 makes him go head to head with Mac for minutes
- Does he come off the bench?
Maybe I am in the minority, but I would have thought Mac quite capable of playing the 3. I also lean toward the idea that Flip is a two-year player.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom