Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Podcast Thread

This reminded me. Comedy Bang Bang was awesome this week. I honestly don't think I've heard Scott or John Gabrus laugh more in a single podcast.

This reminded me. Comedy Bang Bang was awesome this week. I honestly don't think I've heard Scott or John Gabrus laugh more in a single podcast.

I listened to it yesterday. Great episode all around. Thomas Middleditch is always great and I never get tired of the Gino bit, so it was pretty perfect.

Jon Gabrus is just such a great ad-libber. It seems like no matter what Scott throws at him he can come up with a witty twist on it. Gino has become one of my favorite recurring characters.

I really enjoyed that episode. I have to say John and Steve's knowledge of Duke basketball history is pretty pathetic though.

Discussion on containing Cole Anthony, defensive approach vs. UNC. Need a healthy Matt Hurt on Saturday

I will have to check that out. Haven't listened to a Maron in a while. Used to listen to a lot.

This will end up being one of my favorite CBBs of the year.

This will end up being one of my favorite CBBs of the year.

I was worried about the Bill Walton bit, but that whole segment ended up being really funny.

Yeah, it was great just to hear everyone dissolve into giggling fits by the end. I had no idea D'Arcy Carden was such a good improviser. I guess I should have known, since she's so funny on The Good Place and a lot of her lines seem ad-libbed. She's been on CBB before, but only as herself.

If you're not listening to The Darkest Timeline, you should be. Joel McHale and Ken Jeong talking about Community and coronavirus and other stuff. Danny Pudi has stopped by a couple times. Andrew Yang was on there. Alison Brie was on the latest one. You can get it in podcast form or you can watch it with video.

Just started listening to Jocko Willink a little bit. I found him a couple of weeks because I was searching Navy Seal related videos on YouTube and I he had a podcast on Rogan's show from 2015 or 2016 which popped up and I listened to most of it. I haven't gotten into his primary channel much, but I did start roughly the first 30 minutes. He has a new podcast called "The Thread" which he discusses history which I find interesting and the podcasts are shorter at <60 minutes.

Caught up on some podcasts that I no longer regularly listen to because of no commute. Redick is such a natural at this. He has been putting out new episodes frequently since becoming unemployed.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom