Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Podcast Thread

I've started to come around on Rogan but I can still only handle him in clips. The full episodes are just too fucking long and meandering.

I only listen to the episodes that sound interesting to me. But I still prefer the clips. I just admire the way he thinks about things; doesn't let any ideology get in the way of logic.

I listen to 3-4 comedy podcasts, 7-8 NBA podcast, two CBB podcasts. More than the smartphone and the ability to be online at any given moment of the day, I don't know how I got along before podcasts. I clean my house more often than I used to, just to have something to do while listening to podcasts. They also make long walks and drives way more interesting. Such a source of comfort and ritual in my life.

Last edited:
I listen to 3-4 comedy podcasts, 7-8 NBA podcast, two CBB podcasts. More than the smartphone and the ability to be online at any given moment of the day, I don't know how I got along before podcasts. I clean my house more often than I used to, just to have something to do while listening to podcasts. They also make long walks and drives way more interesting. Such a source of comfort and ritual in my life.
Send me a list of your favorite songs, and I'll start a podcast where I sing them to you all breathy.

Send me a list of your favorite songs, and I'll start a podcast where I sing them to you all breathy.

Can you make me one where you sing like William Shatner?

Binge Mode dropped their first Star Wars episode today. And the TROS trailer drops later. And tickets go on sale. What a great day.

Got our tickets and I'm about halfway through Binge Mode today. No idea why but I wasn't expecting a nearly 2.5 hour pod but I love it.

Got our tickets and I'm about halfway through Binge Mode today. No idea why but I wasn't expecting a nearly 2.5 hour pod but I love it.
Yeah, I was surprised how deep they're going considering how much content they're apparently going to cover.

I enjoy Rogan's podcast quite a lot. I like when he has on really smart people and I can learn something new or think about things in a way I never have before. Basically any time he has a physicist, historian or some kind of scientist, I'm 100% all in on.

Also UFOs. Anything UFOs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom