Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

I still feel like AOC would contribute more, but maybe his defense really is that terrible in the zone.

Shame on you adults with nothing better to do in your lives than slander a wonderful young student elite athlete like Mr. Duval

4 3s and a midrange 2 peppered amongst a few missed layups? Nah

Somehow, his awful, one-handed bounce pass ahead to Grayson on a fast break late in the game pissed me off more than anything he's done. It was such an easy pass for an open dunk, and he tried to do some fancy bullshit, and managed the impossible feat of bouncing it right to the trailing defender instead of wide open Grayson five feet ahead of him.

I can somewhat understand him taking questionable threes, but that was just being an asshole.

Posting this so I dont' forgot: Around the 12 min mark of the first half, Gray Trent is wide ass open behind the arc, 5 feet away from Duval, who decides instead of passing to heave up a brick himself.

Posting this so I dont' forgot: Around the 12 min mark of the first half, Gray Trent is wide ass open behind the arc, 5 feet away from Duval, who decides instead of passing to heave up a brick himself.
Yep. On an offensive rebound kickout. Make the simple play. Don’t play simple.

I felt like a chunk of Bagley’s minutes came at his expense. He only played 25 min which is probably about right

The degradation of his passing game from November to now is kind of like what's going on with Fultz in Philadelphia. He looked like a great floor leader, if nothing else. Now every time he touches the ball I hold my breath.

In 2015 after Duke barely beat VT in OT in the end of the regular season, K pulled an ace out of his sleeve by cutting Okafor's usage down to 17% from 24 or 25% or whatever it was. Just have to hope something similar is going to happen here.

Reactions: TS9

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom