Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

Posting this so I dont' forgot: Around the 12 min mark of the first half, Gray Trent is wide ass open behind the arc, 5 feet away from Duval, who decides instead of passing to heave up a brick himself.

If it's the play I'm thinking of, I was so pissed Bolden kicked out to Duval instead of Trent who was just as wide open, 5 feet to Duval's left.

As bad as he was today, I think we were +14 in his 25 minutes and +2 in the 15 minutes he sat.

Single game plus minus is especially meaningless when he has one of the worst +/- per 40 in the rotation all season.

Hey, at least he only had 2 TOs again and his minutes keep coming down. Have to look at the positives.

Hey, at least he only had 2 TOs again and his minutes keep coming down. Have to look at the positives.

That 2 TO is extremely generous scorekeeping. Problem is every time he makes these bullet, shitty passes at the feet of teammates, who then have to scramble to get the ball and lose the ball in the scramble, it gets counted as a TO for them and not Duval when it really should be.

After briefly thinking his shooting was coming around earlier in the conference season, he is what he always was.

Past 10 games:

21/51 2pt (41%)
8/30 3pt (27%)
12/20 ft (60%
27 turnovers (2.7 turnovers in 29 minutes per game)

Hasn’t had a 110+ rating in the entire month of February (7 games). Broke 100 once. 46 rating against Syracuse. Not even his worst rating; he was worse against Texas and Wake.

I can’t believe he still has the green light to play the same way every game. They have literally taken the ball out of his hands and he’s still managing to be so toxic on the court. Just tell him to stand there and make easy perimeter passes. Win/win, Duval can look like he actually plays minutes for Duke so he can still grab a spot on a Chinese pro roster.

I wonder if it's ever been the case that 4 guys on a starting offense are all over 120 ORating while one guy is under 105, and the guy that's under 105 is actually the starting point guard.

This would be a good time for one of our (in)famous foot injuries. Instead it'll happen to Trent.

Was there anything more obvious than this asshole missing the front end to ice the game?

This was on the coaches. Have to put your players in winning situations. duVAL on the bench in a fouling situation was the winning play.

Getting harder and harder to justify playing him over AOC.

Should be even split at best.

How many games has his atrocious shooting, when he's been counted on to make late shots, been the margin in losses? Here, against SJU, against UVA, against BC? Fuck off with him even being in the game, K.

I get the critiques of his abysmal offense, but I thought Duval was good in the zone today. He had a couple of dumb fouls, but so did about all of our guys. I thought he played a big part in us not doing our standard "spot them 8 points here" at the start of the second half.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom