Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] at UNC / at GT / VT / at Clemson

To be real for a second: if both teams play their best, we win pretty easily. If we play our best and they don't, it's a blowout. The only way we lose is poor effort or retardation. I don't see the first being an issue.
Really? I don’t think Duke is that much better. I think it’ll come down to whichever team makes 3s. I mostly worry that Duke will get suckered into a fast game because that’s what most of our guys seem to like offensively. And then we’ll lose some high-scoring “no defense allowed” game (because Roy’s guys will be fresh, and Duke’s will be gassed). I’m expecting a near repeat of the FSU game except Duke loses.

Duke is much more talented, but for the 2nd straight year, Roy Williams is putting forth a strong coaching job while Coach K is underachieving with 4 1st round draft picks.

To be real for a second: if both teams play their best, we win pretty easily. If we play our best and they don't, it's a blowout. The only way we lose is poor effort or retardation. I don't see the first being an issue.
Really? I don’t think Duke is that much better. I think it’ll come down to whichever team makes 3s. I mostly worry that Duke will get suckered into a fast game because that’s what most of our guys seem to like offensively. And then we’ll lose some high-scoring “no defense allowed” game (because Roy’s guys will be fresh, and Duke’s will be gassed). I’m expecting a near repeat of the FSU game except Duke loses.

Duke is much more talented, but for the 2nd straight year, Roy Williams is putting forth a strong coaching job while Coach K is underachieving with 4 1st round draft picks.

No doubt K is underachieving - but by what criteria is Roy doing such a bang-up job?

Where do you guys get your lines? Everywhere I looked (just the top 3 sites on google search) all show Duke opening -1.

Supposedly the under is getting hit too. I think an injury announcement is coming.

These are just normal line movements. I see it's Duke PK to +1.5 almost everywhere. There is one book at Duke +2.

It's a bad matchup for Duke's offense. Duke underperforms on the road. Those lines look right.

Found UNC at PK. Honestly, an easy Duke win is possible and would be nice, but almost everything points to a close game and Duke's been so bad at situational ball lately.

I really don't want to watch bec/ I'm so certain this is a loss. Duke has only played well on the road against Wake and for 8 minutes against Miami. Mailing it in for 35 minutes against UNC will just piss me the fuck off.

I should really skip the first 30 minutes of the game. I mean, the team probably will so why shouldn't I?

I’m ok with any player going off against us with the exception of Eyebrow. Please not him.

How do you let UNC's small ball unit completely dominate you on the boards? Incredible

How does UNC never get called for over the back? Year after year. It’s unreal.

Poor effort on the road by Duke. What else is new? Just make the Sweet 16 please.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom