Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] at UNC / at GT / VT / at Clemson

We shot +10% higher eFG than they did. I honestly can't think of a worst rebounding performance relative to expectations. It's almost impossible to think Cam Johnson and a bunch of 3 stars could dominate these guys on the glass, especially after the first 10 minutes, but it happened.

We shot +10% higher eFG than they did. I honestly can't think of a worst rebounding performance relative to expectations. It's almost impossible to think Cam Johnson and a bunch of 3 stars could dominate these guys on the glass, especially after the first 10 minutes, but it happened.
They played with much more intensity. We played like shithead pussies.

They got every 50-50 ball in the 2nd half. We just weren't putting up a fight. It's pretty sad but par for the course. I'll be happy when the OAD era is over or when Capel/K get busted for dropping bags, lol.

Last edited:
That game at Clemson is going to be a doozy. Sure as hell not watching that one.

No I actually think we'll win that now. The season feels super predictable from here to me. It's about to get a whole lot better but end in massive disappointment.

@GTech- W
VT- W
@ Clem- W
Lou- W
Syr- W
@VT- L
UNC- W
ACCT- WGAF
NCAAT- Loss in first weekend

Does it feel to anyone else like Duke has played zero home games this year?

I had a coaches meeting tonight and missed the game. I was going to rewatch it if we had won, but we didn't, so I'm not.

Again I want to talk about what an historically awful rebounder Duval is, he's had 2 rebounds in the last 3 games.

I’m convinced the coaches don’t spend a second of practice time talking about boxing out. Duke has never had a good defensive rebounding team as far as I can remember. K DGAF about it.

*Looks like Duke has had one team crack the top-120 in DReb% in the kenpom era, and that was the 2007 team. They were #66.

Duke stopped boxing out after Dawkins left, no joke. The last players to consistently box out while at Duke were those who at some point had been coached by JD. Defense fell off after he left too.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom