Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] at UNC / at GT / VT / at Clemson

To be real for a second: if both teams play their best, we win pretty easily. If we play our best and they don't, it's a blowout. The only way we lose is poor effort or retardation. I don't see the first being an issue.

I blame you

This team disgusts me, I'm almost at the same point I was with Duke footbaII after six straight Losses, just quit going to the games and stay home and try and fuck the wife

Sympathy sex is really the only silver lining I can see at this point. In that respect, better we tank hard. Historically, chances for copulation are only positively affected when Duke wins it all or truly sucks. Last year was a long, dry disaster.

Bolden and O'Connell were both productive off the bench. That's what I am taking away from this game.

This team disgusts me, I'm almost at the same point I was with Duke footbaII after six straight Losses, just quit going to the games and stay home and try and fuck the wife

I’m sure Duke’s defense is much easier to penetrate.

I can reach orgasm eventually with the wife, with Duke getting their asses beaten by the HoIes- not so much

Duke is favored by 9.5 points at Georgia Tech.

I think people have caught on to just how poorly this team plays as a big favorite on the road. This line should be closer to 7, assuming the coaches keep shoving Duval down everyone’s throats.

Georgia Tech is another team that is elite at defending 2s, led by senior center Ben Lammers, who has predictably great defensive numbers. A guard who can provide spacing should play all 40 minutes against a defense like this, over a guard who cannot shoot.

Their offense is bad at everything.

I believe in the 'energy guy off bench' narrative. I thought Javin could be that guy in 2018 - didn't happen for injuries, failure to capitalize when given floor time. Who can be that guy for Duke? Does it even matter?

I see them coming out very apathetic and squeeking a win out

Sub 100 Kenpom and the school just opened an investigation into a rape charge against the head coach.

If they lose I am fucking done.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom