Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] North Carolina

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol wtf are these clowns doing?

The whole UNC team ran in front the student section to taunt them.

I hope we do play them a 3rd time. Losing to them again won't change anything, but beating them would suck for them.

Held Bacot and Davis to fraud numbers and lost because a player who had absolutely no business still playing the sport went scorching hot. Will let the loss cook for a few days but it feels like this is just the inverse of last year where we won two close games we could have easily lost

We wouldn’t have Ryan Young if not for the COVID rule.

Yeah. And we should have any number of better players. Nothing against him personally but he hasn’t developed a shot or lifted a weight in the last decade either.

I would trade and take no Young and no Cormac Ryan and no Bacot in this game.

Roach and Flip went a combined 11-30 while the rest of the team went 15-30. Proctor and McCain were 12-23. Just inexcusable they didn't get more looks while Duke pissed away possessions forcing up horrific Roach/Flip isos.

30% shooter makes first 3 3s of the game. Sweet. Some other scrub makes two contested twos. I’m out. Y’all enjoy.
This guy knew minutes into the game. Went out to grab some Cuban food and a made a small home repair while listening to a book. Pretty nice evening.

When you've got someone as talented as Flip, you have to get him going in the post. Gary Trent loved what he saw from Scheyer tonight.

Ryan was absolutely the difference maker and it was mostly bullshit, like Blake Hinson going 8/8 from 3 back in January, but Roach pissing all over himself and Flip vacuuming up so many possessions annoys me too.

Roach and Flip went a combined 11-30 while the rest of the team went 15-30. Proctor and McCain were 12-23. Just inexcusable they didn't get more looks while Duke pissed away possessions forcing up horrific Roach/Flip isos.
Sounds like K. Decide who your leaders are before the season and go down with the ship if they don’t lead you to a W.

In some ways I will miss the Van Wilder Era of college basketball, but it was highly detrimental to Duke and their roster construction methods.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom