Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] North Carolina

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one is mad at those Roach possessions if he doesn’t cough up the ball three times on freshman looking turnovers and scores within two feet of the rim. That’s not a strategic failure but one of execution. He’s always done this, and would in year ten

Teams used the portal to fill gaps on their roster. We used the portal to increase the team GPA.

That's the last two years in a nutshell

We’re so much better than the rest of the non-UNC ACC it’s hard for me to see the third game not happening. So we do get one more crack for Roach to redeem himself

Still don’t see why we’re such favorites, even at home.
Because we're better in every metric. And we've been significantly better over the last five weeks.
Just envisioning RJ shitting down our throats with another Bacot “too small” celebration. Tell me I’m wrong.
I can't predict the future. That could easily happen.

But your "envisioning" is driven purely by pessimism and not anything rational. The Vegas odds are more likely to reflect reality.
Lmao
Fuck you, you piece of shit. Everyone hates you here.

This really puts a damper on the season for me. I was generally pretty pleased before this.

Hubert Davis is now 4-3 against Duke. Fuck. He's done this while not ever having a noticeably better team.

Yeah I REALLY wanted to finally kill the later K bugaboo of never beating UNC or coming from behind to win the regular season.

This honestly took me from pretty optimistic about the rest of this season to completely out. If you can't win a game this important against a good but not great team at home after losing to them on the road, you don't have a shot in the tournament.

Sort of hoping to lose before we face UNC in the ACCT.

This honestly took me from pretty optimistic about the rest of this season to completely out. If you can't win a game this important against a good but not great team at home after losing to them on the road, you don't have a shot in the tournament.

Sort of hoping to lose before we face UNC in the ACCT.

Can’t forget the fact that the second Duke-UNC game is always prophetic, either.

UNC really isn't that good...cannot see them doing anything in postseason.

Nevertheless - I think this forum has to conclude that Hubert is better than K.

Sure it looks shitty now but I don't think we're in THAT different of a position than we were in 22 before ripping off a F4 run.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom