Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Podcast Thread

@ZackM You should check out Binge Mode while you listen to the HP audio books. They do a episode in 4-5 chapter chunks.
That sounds sweet. I'll give it a shot tomorrow at work.
This is the best thing ever. I caught up to their release schedule as of today. (but they're not posting a new episode today)

Its my fav podcast going right now. Their GOT episodes are every bit as fantastic.

Nice preview of next week's UK game:

Interesting comparison between the current UK roster makeup and recent Duke teams.

Of all The Ringer NBA shows, the Corner Three is my favorite. Kevin O'Connor is too good for The Ringer. The other guys are not bad either.

The way The Ringer organizes their NBA podcasts is weird. All of them are called "The Ringer NBA show," but they are subdivided further by who the guests are. If they don't involve KOC or at least Haley O'shaughnessy, I wouldn't bother to listen.

The Simmons NBA podcasts with Ryen Russillo are good, despite Simmons’ gradually deteriorating knowledge of basketball. Russillo is like a half bro half nerd. Good voice for podcasts and radio.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom